From: Ames, Andreas (Andreas) (ames_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-06 06:39:53

I beg to differ. It just makes simple things easy, and complicated
things possible. You often have to integrate (possibly self-written)
tools into your build process that are considerably less complicated
than C compilers. Just think of the thousands of version generators
used out there.

--
Andreas Ames | Programmer | Comergo GmbH | ames AT avaya DOT com
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart