From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-14 09:02:50

On Tue, 2007-08-14 at 07:22 -0500, Larry Evans wrote:
> tools/build/CMake/BoostCore.cmake may need updating based on the ]
> following grep FLAGS output:
>
> <------- cut here ----------
> cd
> /home/evansl/prog_dev/boost-svn/ro/sandbox-branches/boost-cmake/boost_1_34_0/
> grep FLAGS CMakeLists.txt
>
> Compilation exited abnormally with code 1 at Tue Aug 14 07:14:21
>
> I had expected to see some tokens ending with _LINK_FLAGS or
> _COMPILE_FLAGS corresponding to the feature_COMPILE_FLAGS and
> feature_LINK_FLAGS in the first part of the above comment.

Well, you wouldn't actually find these based on "FLAGS". The features
are all listed under the "Build Features and Variants" section in the
top-level CMakeLists.txt. But, I would recommend not starting there:
documentation for the CMake-based build system is on the Trac at

  http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/CMake

        - Doug