From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-18 14:38:29

Taking this to the docs list...

John Maddock wrote:
> Doug: is there server space we can put this on?

I brought the possible need for a documentation building server with the
moderators last week. Which includes you John ;-) I mentioned setting up
a buildbot for this. In particular it would be possible to have a doc
building slave which others can ask to build docs with (from the
buildbot web interface). If the doc builder is the OSL machine the docs
can be made available through beta.boost.org.

> The tricky part I suspect
> is getting links to images to function correctly, we may need some
> adjustments to BBv2 before we can make full use of this?

Which images?

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything