From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-18 13:58:35

Roman Kagarlitsky wrote:
> Doug, - try us.
>
> I hereby grant you permission to use XEP to format
> Boost project's documentation in server environment
> until our VP of Sales - Kevin Brown, contacts Boost and
> emails our formal license for such purpose.
>
> Kevin should do it either tonight or in several days (he's out of
> town).
>
> He will also send you a license for DevKit that includes API.
> I think you will find it useful.
>
> Let me know if you need anything else:
> Java PDF, Docbook PDF related tools: www.renderx.com/tools
> our new development - DiType: http://moin.renderx.com/rxwiki
>
> We always like to work with technology people who promote open
> standards.

Roman,

Very many thanks for that: it's a generous offer and I'm sure we'll be able
to put that to good use.

Doug: is there server space we can put this on? The tricky part I suspect
is getting links to images to function correctly, we may need some
adjustments to BBv2 before we can make full use of this?

John.