From: Andrew Sutton (asutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-31 12:29:40

> Yes, please go ahead and create a branch. We probably want to treat
> this more like a sandbox library (with sandbox layout), where the
> boost/graph and libs/graph subdirectories are branches off the
> trunk's boost/graph and libs/graph. In this case, we might as well
> just put it in the sandbox:
>
> sandbox/projects/graph-v2

There doesn't seem to be a projects directory in the sandbox, so I
just created a new top-level graph-v2 directory in the sandbox.
Apparently, I need a full checkout of the full repository to branch
it - it looks like copying across repos won't work. This may take a
while.

Andrew Sutton
asutton_at_[hidden]