From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-05 14:39:11

It is not just PA_RISC: these errno values are not defined on HP-UX ia64 either.
They are also not defined on Tru64 and VMS and, based on comments in
<boost/cerrno.hpp>, on Windows.

<boost/cerrno.hpp> defines unique values for errno values missing on different
systems. These (unique) values are high enough to not collide with the values in
<errno.h>. I think, this is for completeness and I don't understand why you
think that the missing values should not be defined at all.

The author of Boost.System library will give you definitive answer.

Thanks,
  Boris