From: Chris Fairles (chris.fairles_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-09 23:18:54

I found pion the other day, I used the scheduler and connection idea
(stripped down, non-camel case) for an irc client lib (in the works).

You can find the code here: http://skotty.coffeebuzzin.com/browser/trunk

I've been looking for some help and guidance on making a "boost.irc"
similar to this http (and boost.net) idea. Currently the message
parser relies on boost.spirit (implements the EBNF almost verbatim
from the RFC) and I only have client-components implemented. Server
will be next.

I also have some FTP stuff: http://sourceforge.net/projects/bftp but
haven't had time to make it complete and generic. It's just a basic
client again, no server components.

I'll try to keep up to date on this, quite busy but maybe some of this
code can be of some use.

Cheers,
Chris