From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-11 04:27:24

FWIW, my opinion is that this is OK - no different from lots of similar use in Boost algorithms. The original can't be in C++, so
it isn't a straight copy.

Patents are another can of worms...

But Boost has never claimed to take any responsibility for attack by 'patent trolls' - though authors and reviewers will avoid
knowingly using stuff that carries a risk of patent problems.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]