From: Jens Seidel (jensseidel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-29 09:29:47

Hi,

I noticed that I get errors if I try to include
boost/config/stdlib/libstdcpp3.hpp
as some macros are redefined unconditionally.

So it contains for example
#ifdef __GLIBCXX__
  #define BOOST_STDLIB "GNU libstdc++ version " BOOST_STRINGIZE(__GLIBCXX__)
#else
  #define BOOST_STDLIB "GNU libstdc++ version " BOOST_STRINGIZE(__GLIBCPP__)
#endif

but boost/config/suffix.hpp defines it as well. This causes trouble if
suffix.hpp is included and after it libstdcpp3.hpp.

Since both files are not located in detail/ I consider both as public
header files and it should be OK to include both (libstdcpp3.hpp will
probably only included indirectly).

Is it wrong to include boost/config/suffix.hpp?

Jens