Subject: Re: [boost] [Graph] iterator range splitting
From: Sandeep Gupta (gupta.sandeep_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-26 18:43:32

Hi Jeremiah,
 The issue Tim brought up was regarding the case when the graph is not
fully read in the main memory. Instead memory is allocated per
out_edges invocation. For this to work the algorithm should not break
range obtained from a out_edges call. However current implementation
of dijkstra's does exactly that.

-- an example of range split: "depth_first_search(g, vis, color,
*vertices(g).first);"

Tim proposed that he should be able to provide patch to fix such
cases. I hope he has because for my current project I intend to
process a graph stored externally.

thanks
Sandeep