Subject: Re: [boost] Provisional Boost.Generic and Boost.Auto_Function (concepts without concepts)
From: Matt Calabrese (rivorus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-14 08:46:41

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 8:24 AM, Edward Diener <eldiener_at_[hidden]>wrote:

>> I see Auto_Function in the sandbox but I do not see Generic. Is it there
> under a different name ?

It's not in the sandbox yet, and that's also a fairly old version of
Auto_Function ("do" has been removed as I've learned that it requires
nonstandard use of lambdas in an unevaluated context, and the basic auto
function macro has been changed accordingly). When I started Generic,
Auto_Function changed drastically to depend on it (both libraries use "named
macro parameters" and "variadic sequences" so there is a decent amount of
code shared between them because of this). Everything has been in a very
volatile state since then and I'm only now starting to get all of my tests
passing again, but I'll try to get everything up in the next few days. Keep
in mind, though, that Generic is far from stable and likely will be that way
for a while.

--
-Matt Calabrese