Subject: Re: [boost] [git] Submodule's readme and logo
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-13 11:09:36

Not sure I understand this ?

Did you mean IE 9.0 was the most popular IE version? (This is the first to support SVG)

or

"About 4% of the total logged http requests for the past few days were from IE 6/7/8 " Does this
mean that of these 4%, IE8 is the most popular?

Are the version of other browsers Chrome, Opera etc new enough to work with SVG?

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK