Subject: Re: [boost] [git] Submodule's readme and logo
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-13 13:07:10

Windows 7 and 8 Users will automatically get this as an update, so I suspect lots are missing from
this count?

> Take these values with a
> pinch of salt, it's a small sample and the methodology is pretty poor. I suspect that many of the
> 6.0 requests are spoofed, so that's a pretty high error.
>
> > Are the version of other browsers Chrome, Opera etc new enough to work with SVG?
>
> They've all supported SVG for a long time: http://caniuse.com/svg

Thanks for clarification.

I think this means we can switch to default SVG - those using IE6,7,8 really ought to upgrade anyway
and all they will lose is the pictures. This will also benefit those reading on their mobile
computing devices ;-)

Do we have a consensus on this?

Shall I start a new thread for this specific decision?

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK