Subject: Re: [boost] [git] Submodule's readme and logo
From: Daniel James (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-13 13:48:10

On 13 December 2013 18:07, Paul A. Bristow <pbristow_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> [...]

It doesn't really matter since they changed the browser id because new
Internet Explorer shouldn't be a special case. But about 1.6% of
requests contain "Trident/7.0". A small number of them are running in
compatibility mode, so they're acting like older versions, and are
included in the list above.