Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Fiber mini-review September 4-13
From: Nat Goodspeed (nat_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-09-08 06:14:02

On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 10:53 PM, Agustín K-ballo Bergé
<kaballo86_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> At this point I'd like to stop spamming the list with issues in the
> implementation of the thread clause facilities, which obviously aren't ready
> yet, and suggest the author to use one or several of the exhaustive and
> not-so-exhaustive test suites readily available (the ones from libc++,
> libstdc++, Boost.Threads, HPX, etc).

Stipulating your implementation concerns about the "Synchronization"
facilities, I would very much like for you to continue providing any
other feedback you may have that would not be surfaced by a test suite
-- such as your comments on documentation.