Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc18] how to share a competency test
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-03-04 14:11:09

On 04.03.2018 02:27, mohammad sharique wrote:
> Hi,
> I have been in touch with David through mails only, and I am not sure
> if other medium(s) for discussion exist. Sounds a good idea to have a
> dedicated channel for the same.
> From what I have understood, I guess a mentor can propose his own
> project(s) related to any potential Boost module and then look for the
> prospective students.

Right. When I first reviewed the proposed project page I figured there
were already a number of uBlas proposals that it would make more sense
for me to help there (in particular as I didn't recognize many names on
the mentor list, and thus didn't know what projects they were associated
with).
If the uBlas project is covered, even better. I could of course propose
one or two Boost.Python projects (there is lots to do), though I suppose
it's a bit late for that now. However, if any prospective student reads
this and is interested to work on Boost.Python, please don't hesitate to
get in touch !

Thanks,

Stefan