Subject: Re: [boost] [cmake] Where to discuss CMake in Boost?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-03-23 15:38:45

Of course, those who developed the b2/bjam build system are committed to 'their baby'.

And they are also *entirely busy* with the really vital task of keeping our current build and test system going. This is why *they*
are just not able to contribute much to CMake. (No time for snowballing rolling either ;-)

Another 'Band of Brothers' must get CMake working, and your suggestions below sound a good starting step to 'get the ball rolling' -
uphill!

Good luck!

Paul

---