From: Julien Blanc (julien.blanc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-02-15 07:26:24

Le mercredi 14 février 2024 à 11:46 -0800, Vinnie Falco via Boost a
écrit :
> On Wed, Feb 14, 2024 at 11:32 AM Ruben Perez
> <rubenperez038_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
>
> > Yes. The only way to only have functional cookies is not having any
> > analytics tool at all. This includes Google Analytics, Amplitude,
> > Sentry
> > and similar tooling.
> > Otherwise, you need the cookie banner to stay legal.
> >

> Then we are going to dump analytics. We can just use that ancient web
> logging tool whatever it's called, I think it is set up on the old
> website.

For GDPR compliant analytics, there's also matomo ( https://matomo.org
) which has been approved by the CNIL, the data protection authority in
France, and is used by several EU organizations. It can be configured
so that you don't need a cookie banner, at least for France (see
https://matomo.org/faq/how-to/how-do-i-configure-matomo-without-tracking-consent-for-french-visitors-cnil-exemption/
).

Regards,

Julien