From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-03-07 14:51:18

On Thu, Mar 7, 2024 at 3:36 AM Glen Fernandes via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> People have been asking me to reply to this, but I don't know what I could say
> that I haven't already said earlier in this thread. Ion, maybe you
> would consider
> attending the next Foundation meeting. Rene, the invitation extends to you too,
> and anyone else who has participated in this thread.

Thank you Glen. I'll take you up on that invitation.

I should also make my position clear ahead of time. With my personal
experience of solely redesigning the Boost website twice (1) I
wholeheartedly want this new website. If I had the experience, time,
and the Boost community was willing the decade and half ago when I
implemented the current web site I would have wanted a site like the
one C++ Alliance created.

(1) Yes, I did that twice over the span of a handful of years.
Including doing the maintenance and admin of the Apache web server and
Trac and subversion as it all ran in the same machine.

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada