From: Robert Mathews (rmathews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-05 17:09:42

That'd be nice. I'm looking at using boost.test for some of my
application-specific unit tests, but these kinds of practical issues get in
the way, to wit:
- passing test configuration
- listing the tests contained in the unit test (so that I can compare the
tests run against the total number of tests available - hard to know how
much coverage you're getting if you don't know what's in the .exe)
- "expected failure" feature
- the ability to generate a better error message - ie, include a bit of text
about what the test was about.

Cheers,
Rob.