From: Edwin Savarimuthu (zerobook_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-31 17:16:49

I think you might have problems with building boost unit test cases into a
DLL with the current release version. I tried to do exactly this and ended
up writing a small test frame work myself to load and unload test cases from
DLL's . It didn't take much to build one yourself and possibly you can use
all the boost convenience in your test DLL also.

Thanks,
Edwin