From: Dennis Jones (djones_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-08 20:02:20

"Dennis Jones" <djones_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

> Just prior to the error, the following is visible:
>
> c:\source\3rdParty\boost\boost_1_34_0\tools\jam\src>.\bootstrap\jam0 -f
> build.jam --toolset=borland "--toolset-root=C:\Program
> Files\Borland\CBuilder5\Bin\..\ "
>
> Indicating that a path containing spaces ("Program Files") apparently
> confuses the script.

The lack of responses to my query indicates that either nobody knows the
answer or I am the only person that thinks this is a problem. If this
really is a problem, I would have expected Boost developers to comment or
suggest alternative solutions. On the other hand, if it is not a problem, I
would have expected someone to quickly point out an error in my use of the
script. But neither has happened, so I'm left wondering...

Can anyone offer any insight, or confirm or reject my assertion that a
problem exists?

- Dennis