From: Andrey Tcherepanov (moyt63c02_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-03 12:06:26

Christopher,

If it is not too much to ask, it might be a good idea to add this to your
"examples" section. If it is somehow not desirable for copyright or
whatever other reason, you could create "contrib" folder where stuff like
this would be going, and so it will not be lost in the long run.
Alternatively (but, imho, much less desirable) is to have link to this
file from documentation, so people will have some sort of reference
without need to dig through mail archive.

just my 2 cents (cad)

Best regards,
   Andrey