Subject: Re: [Boost-users] questions on PBGL
From: Raghava Mutharaju (m.vijayaraghava_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-15 14:35:06

Hello Jeremiah,

Thank you for the reply and for the pointer to the paper. I had a look at
the results using AM++, when would the new version of PBGL be released?
Would it be in next month? Would the underlying communication framework be
AM++ instead of MPI? If I go ahead and start using the current version of
PBGL, would there be much change in the code? I am guessing there would not
be much change, because you are changing the underlying communication
mechanism.

Regards,
Raghava.