From: Dietmar Kuehl (dietmar.kuehl_at_[hidden])
Date: 1999-12-09 12:15:54

Hi,

I have just uploaded a first draft of the property accessor description to
the Boost document vault at egroups:
<http://www.egroups.com/docvault/boost/graphs/property_accessor.html>
Unfortunately, this is not a "wiki wiki" server where it would be possible
to directly edit the file. However, it is simple to add further documents and
probably to replace this one if needs be (at least I can rename and delete
the file; I guess all other can do so, too). If you have any suggestions,
bugs, etc. I'm happy to change the document.

Since I'm using a different source format than HTML which is simpler to
hack (at least to me) than HTML, it would be easiest if I can incorporate
changes into the original. It should be possible to generate different
formats, eg. roff and latex, from the source format, too, in case someone
is interested in a different format.

Once the document gets past the drafting stage, it should probably be
moved to the Boost site: It my understanding that the documents in the
document vault are only accessible to the members of the group.

Regards,
  dk