From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 1999-12-09 12:32:02

At 06:15 PM 12/9/99 +0100, Dietmar Kuehl wrote:

>Once the document gets past the drafting stage, it should probably
be
>moved to the Boost site: It my understanding that the documents in
the
>document vault are only accessible to the members of the group.

Yes. The vault may be useful for quickly posting drafts by members,
but anything stable should go on the boost.org web site. The
advantage of the eGroups vault is that the boost.org webmaster is cut
out of the loop, eliminating delay. That is good for rapid
turnaround of drafts being shared between members, but not good for
anything to be publicly available.

Cheers,

--Beman