From: Dave Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-04-20 23:15:11

Here are some proposed updates for boost.
Features:
1. xxx-able2 available for all binary operator classes
2 factored out repeated code for a smaller more maintainable file
3. Tests enhanced to do some random testing
4. Tests enhanced to break under MSVC ;(. I got tired of wasting my time
trying to understand the stupid f'in error messages. It compiles and runs
under gcc and MWERKS. Maybe someone else would like to try?
5. Disable iterator helpers when compiling with raw GCC standard libraries,
since std::iterator isn't defined there. If you are using the SGI STL or the
STLport, iterator helpers are re-enabled.

Regards,
Dave