From: jsiek_at_[hidden]
Date: 2000-06-14 23:10:14

Ahh, I see what you mean now. Well, I've uploaded a new version that
implements that anyways... it was a bit complicated, though I
simplified other parts of the implementation quite a bit. If you
think the overall affect is still to complicated, we can still yank
out the inheritance deduction part.

Cheers,

Jeremy