From: Dave Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-06-20 16:25:58

--- In boost_at_[hidden], "Mark Rodgers" <mark.rodgers_at_c...> wrote:

> Which leads me to the next question: should I have followed
> call_traits's lead and made functional.hpp compile with MSVC even
> though the result is little or no better than the standard
> adapters?

Call traits is a special case. If you know how to use it "just so",
you can write portable code which works even with broken compilers,
but is more efficient with less-broken compilers. If functional.hpp
can be used that way, I'd encourage you to make it possible.
Otherwise, maybe there's no point.

-Dave