From: Dave Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-06-20 16:21:24

--- In boost_at_[hidden], jsiek_at_l... wrote:
> David Abrahams writes:
> > From: <jsiek_at_l...>
> Sure thing, I've already made the necessary changes in the copy of
> operators.hpp that I was using for the iterator_adaptor. If you give
> me a copy of your "latest" operators.hpp, I'll merge in the changes.

Ideally, you would make the changes to what Mark Rodgers uploaded at:

  http://www.egroups.com/files/boost/Operators+Borland/

Ideally, Mark's changes would be based on the files currently posted
on the website (I'm hoping) ;)

Really ideally, you would factor out the changes Mark made to
config.hpp, add them to any changes you'd like to see in config.hpp,
and put them in a separate file (operators_config.hpp?) so that what
I submit to Beman will compile with the config.hpp that's on the
website with a guarantee of not interfering with other libraries.

idealistically y'rs,
Dave