From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-07-13 09:12:00

Andrew Lumsdaine wrote:

>One of my graduate students (Jeremy Siek) has made me aware that BOOST
>is perhaps looking for someone to host boost.org as well as provide a
>CVS repository? I would be more than happy to provide this hosting
>support from my lab. Just let me know the precise requirements and I
>will make it so.

Andrew,

Thanks for the offer! It is nice to see people care enough about boost to
volunteer this kind of help.

I'm investigating OpenAvenue; if that doesn't workout I may get back to
you. Dietmar Kuehl made a similar offer in private email, so it looks like
we can find a home for boost CVS one way or another.

--Beman