From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-07-15 20:30:56

Hi Daryle and boosters,

I am not ignoring this. I think it's very important, but frankly after
having worked very hard to get the current operators release right (and
spending all week in meetings at work!) I don't have the energy to look at
it in detail right now. If Alexy, Jeremy, or Mark (who have done a lot of
work on operators.hpp) would like to give it a preliminary review I would
appreciate it. If not, it will have to wait a little while.

Regards,
Dave