From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-08-03 11:23:30

Version 1.17.0 is available at http://www.boost.org

This is the first site update where the files were drawn from the CVS
repository. I wouldn't be surprised if I made some pretty stupid errors;
let me know if you spot anything.

Here is the 1.17.0 blurb from the home page:

* Array Library added - An STL compliant container wrapper for arrays of
constant size from Nicolai Josuttis.

* array traits header renamed array_traits.hpp (was array.hpp).

* Random Number Library: more minor changes to support more compilers.

* Smart Pointer Library: performance reducing exception-specifications
removed.

* Utility Library: compiler and test program fixes for call_traits,
compressed_pair, and type_traits.

* Utility Library: updated cast.hpp to clear compiler warning messages.

* Linux Compiler Status added.

* Boost source code now lives in a publicly accessible Concurrent Versions
System (CVS) repository.

--Beman