From: William Kempf (sirwillard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-08-21 10:57:40

--- In boost_at_[hidden], jsiek_at_l... wrote:

> The archives are meant for prototypes and experiments (as well as
> more developed libraries), so there is really no problem with
> uploading your stuff to the archive.
>
> The only reason I haven't uploaded my files is that it's a pain to
> upload a whole directory of files (other than as a tar file).

I've added Win32_thread.zip to the file archive. Included in the ZIP
file is the following readme.txt file:

You should note that this implementation is purely code to test the
thread models created by Jeremy Siek using a Win32 implementation.
The code is not production ready, nor have I made an attempt to be
fully Boost compliant. Look at your own risk. Any comments on the
implementation should be sent directly to me. Comments on the design
AS IT PERTAINS TO THE CURRENT MODEL DOCUMENTATION may be discussed
on the Boost mailing list. The model documentation can be found at
http://www.lsc.nd.edu/~jsiek/tlc/btl/libs/threads/Synchronization.html
.