From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-10-11 07:48:33

From: "starlett" <andrei.verovski_at_[hidden]>

> Hi,
>

> I believe I found how to fix some comilation errors with boost and CW6
> Mac:

Thanks for making the effort, Andrei!
BTW, do you have Pro6 project files for all of these tests? If so, I'd
really appreciate a copy.

> # elif defined __MWERKS__
>
> // All versions
> # define BOOST_NO_SLIST
> # define BOOST_NO_HASH
>
> #elif ...

I have already applied a better patch to the CVS sources; one which allows
you to use the vendor-supplied slist and hash containers (which reside in
namespace Metrowerks).

> algo_opt_examples.cpp and other utility tests
>
> add using std::memset

Could you be specific about which utility test files need the patch? Utility
is not one monolithic library and I think the tests may be maintained by
different people.

[Beman, can we stop grouping large libs like operators here? I don't think
it makes much sense anymore, if it ever did. I consider regex a "utility",
for that matter!]

> random package test
>
> sqrt() must be std::sqrt, or using std::sqrt, or using namespace std,
> otherwise CW does not see it.

Jens, do you want to apply the appropriate patch?

-Dave