From: Schaible, Joerg (Joerg.Schaible_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-10-24 05:12:27

Hi,

reading the minutes, I detected the 3.2.2 dependency problem. A proper tool
to use may be DoxyGen (www.doxygen.org), that I mensioned some time ago as
we've discussed for a proper documenttaion form. Although its main purpose
is to provide the C++ community with a tool compareable to javadoc, it is
able to create dependency graphs, etc. The tool is available for Windows and
Unix. Have a look.

Greetings,
Jörg

BTW: The list of members referes Dietmal Kahl. IMHO it's supposed to be
Dietmal Kühl. :)