From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-10-29 11:06:19

David Abrahams wrote:

>I'm soliciting opinions on this as I boost-ify py_cpp. I've been using a
>naming convention inconsistent with most of boost, wherein type names are
>InMixedCase and everything else is all_lower_case. Should I change all
of
>my type names so they are all_lower_case? Nobody mentioned that during
the
>review period.

In general, I think boost should stick to the usual Standard Library
conventions.

There might be an exception, though, for names closely tied to another
language. Those names might follow the usage for the other language.

So for the current case (Python), are any of the names so closely tied to
Python that they should follow some Python convention?

--Beman