From: Mark Rodgers (mark.rodgers_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-01 13:33:59

Well, it's 2 November (at least in my part of the world) so the
review period for the any class now begins.

The relevant files are available in

  http://www.egroups.com/files/boost/any/

Review comments may be sent to the list, or to me directly
(mark.rodgers_at_[hidden]).

A reminder from the Formal Review Process page
(http://www.boost.org/more/formal_review_process.htm):

  Preparing review comments

  Comments may be brief or lengthy, but basically the Review Manager
  needs your answers to several questions. If you identify problems
  along the way, please note if they are minor, serious, or
  showstoppers.

  What is your evaluation of the design?

  What is your evaluation of the implementation?

  What is your evaluation of the documentation?

  What is your evaluation of the potential usefulness of the library?

  Did you try to use the library? With what compiler? Did you have
  any problems?

  How much effort did you put into your evaluation? A glance? A quick
  reading? In-depth study?

  Are you knowledgeable about the problem domain?

  Finally, do you think the library should be accepted as a Boost
  library? Be sure to say this explicitly so that your other comments
  don't obscure your overall opinion.

Mark