From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-04 21:24:25

This is mainly for David Abrahams and Jeremy Siek. Have you guys had a
chance to look at (version 9 of) dlw_oprs.zip, which adds new operator
templates, changes some related stuff, and has reworked docs? If I'm asking
too soon, I apologize; I don't know how long this stuff usually takes. And
I think you guys been working on other major stuff too (py_cpp and graphing,
respectively).

On a related note, should the three separate copyright notices be kept? Or
should we combine them to a single header? Perhaps something like:

// (C) Copyright David Abrahams, Jeremy Siek, and Daryle Walker 1999-2000.
// Permission to copy, use, modify, sell and distribute this software is
// granted provided this copyright notice appears in all copies. This
// software is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty, and
// with no claim as to its suitability for any purpose.

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie