From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-04 21:24:21

Right now, we have the "lib" directory hold a particular library's
documentation, essential source code, and example/test source code. Maybe
we should separate some of this stuff to other directories. The essential
source code could stay in "lib" and the documentation could move to a "doc"
directory. Example and/or test code could be grouped with the docs or go in
another directory. We would have to change any links in the documentation
to compensate for any new directories. This was talked about approximately
a month ago; any progress?

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie