From: John Maddock (John_Maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-05 07:41:30

Beman,

I've added regression test support for BeOS5 (intel edition) to the cvs
repository.

I'm in two minds about this: the compiler used (the GNUPro toolchain from
cygnus) is way out of date, but is the most up to date version for that
platform. As a result there are a lot of regression failures arising from
operators.hpp which the compiler just can't cope with, IMO these are
probably not worth fixing. If folks think that this compiler shouldn't be
used for regression testing then I'll remove the BeOS compiler page from
the cvs repository.

- John.