From: David Allan Finch (sarum_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-08 11:29:05

Chris Little wrote:

> I'm with Dave on this.

Cool - Oh you mean D.A. not D.A.F. :-)

> We use html document because it allows formating and is light weight. I can't see doc's for a library having a cascading style sheet associated with them. Maybe on the web site (and I think it
> would be overkill then) but for anything smaller.

Personal I don't really care, but I think your assumption is wrong.
The information has a type, it is a quote. Marking it as such helps
your browser display it correctly. I expect that some day browsers
will allow you to specify your own css to use if one is not set.

As I said whether you use it or not, is up to you. Originally I was
only responing with info, ie what <q> is there for. Afterall you can
do the same effect with:

:-)

--
   /     The whole history of this invention has been a struggle
/\|/\    against time - Charles Babbage 1837 on the Analytical Engine
\___/    david.allan_at_[hidden] - http://www.ironfort.com