From: Gary Powell (Gary.Powell_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-08 11:35:54

Since there have been no posts rejecting "any" for adoption to boost, I
suspect voter fraud, and demand that the boost listserver be inspected for
rejecting posts that may contain the word any and "r e j e c t" Note: I
added the spaces so that this message wouldn't be ignored. :>

Also there must be voter confusion with the name "any" why would anyone
reject just "any" code? If perhaps it was renamed to "this" or "that" we
would reject "this" or "that" code.

  Otherwise we might as well declare the voting period over and just accept
the inevitable, that "any" is accepted and extremely useful. Thanks Kevlin!

  -gary-

gary.powell_at_[hidden]