From: Andrew Myers (andrew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-01 22:31:11

I think this is a good idea as well. I am of the 'user' ilk of subscriber, and
while the discussions on the mailing list are interesting in terms of increasing
my C++ knowledge, my primary interest is using the product, in particular the
graph library.

The recent announcement of the availability of boost_1.19.0 was the most
relevant message on the list for me. I'd still subscribe to both lists, but a
separate announce list would make it easier to filter out the salient messages.

--
  Andrew Myers                                                      I-SiTE
  Senior Software Engineer                                3D Laser Imaging