From: Ed Brey (brey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-02-02 09:42:07

From: "Beman Dawes" <bdawes_at_[hidden]>

> >At the moment, it doesn't contain many workarounds due to lack
> >of experience on my side. Feel free to add stuff as required
> >or send me context diff's if you don't have CVS access.
>
> Added the C lib not in namespace std issue and workaround.

For wchar_t, it would be worth adding that a workaround is to include
<cstddef>, which defines wchar_t, and this workaround is implemented in
boost/config.hpp.

The English is very good. Only 2 small comments:
[for-scoping]: First sentence ends in colon, whereas convention of
terminating with a period before a code sample is used elsewhere.
[koenig-lookup]: subject "namespace" does not agree with verb "seem".
"namespace" should be "namespaces".