From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-02-25 21:41:37

At 08:20 PM 2/22/2001 +0100, Thomas Witt wrote:

>can anybody give me a hint regarding the status of the dir_it library. I
>just tried it and recognized that neither its header is in
the >standard(boost) header dir nor does it work out of the box(at least
>for a simple minded guy
>like i am).
>
>Is there currently a maintainer for this lib?

I asked Dietmar privately last month about updating dir_it. He says he is
interested, but busy.

I'd also like to see dir_it formally reviewed. (It was one of the seed
libraries, so has never been reviewed.)

If Dietmar isn't able to maintain it, is there someone else out there who
is interested?

--Beman