From: darylew_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-03-19 15:28:47

I've uploaded an interim version (0) of "fsm.zip" to the Yahoo-
groups vault. It's a rip-off of Coplien's FSM structure I saw in an
Usenet thread. A variant I did was to not have the state and
stimulus types as template parameters, but as subtypes of the
middle FSM class instead, becuase they're never independent of
the FSM class. But I'm getting errors like:

//==================
Error : 'stimulus_type' is not a struct/union/class member
 (instantiating: 'boost::fsm_base<turnstile>')
fsm.hpp line 44 void fire( typename DerivedFSM::stimulus_type
s );

I'm using Metrowerks CodeWarrior Pro 5, with 5.3 update, on the
Mac OS. Is this an error on my part or the compiler's? How can I
fix it?

Daryle Walker
[no .sig, I'm web-posting]