From: emontag_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-03-20 21:19:35

I don't think you can do what you are trying to do.
I've tried with several complilers, and they all complain.
The most comprehensible compiler error complains about a circular
reference between turnstile and base_fm - which is true. The base
type is trying to access a typedef which is contained within the
derived type.