From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-25 04:05:45

I'm still in a state of partial dismbiguation about the
exact format these constants should take.

Naming seems not to be too difficult and I will follow suggestions
and make them as rational as possible and give a rationale.

I am willing to put in the effort to avoid use of macros
if people think that is worthwhile long term, though
it takes a bit of effort. I am even willing to produce more than
one version if that meets all needs (though I doubt if it is worth it).

Please can someone (Jes?) produce a detailed prototype of the format
I should produce them in (like the one I produced but just for pi say.
(and an example of how to use them too please).

Thanks

Paul

Dr Paul A Bristow, hetp Chromatography
Prizet Farmhouse