From: williamkempf_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-07-11 16:58:23

--- In boost_at_y..., "David Abrahams" <david.abrahams_at_r...> wrote:

> [...]

Uhmm... what wasn't obvious is that the add/commit cycle failed
entirely. In any event I know that there are numerous ways to access
the older revisions in CVS. I've also got a back up copy of the file
on my local drive, as well as copies in the Zip file in the Files
section, so I'm not concerned about this.

> > I have a few questions concerning this, because I still need to
> > change several other jamfile names this way. First, is the
procedure
> > I used above the right way to do this?
>
> AFAIK, yes.

Then I guess I'll just have to cross my fingers and try this again.
Hope it works better this next time :(.

Bill Kempf